Black Bean and avocado salsa
Community Recipe from
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- 1 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 15oz can balck beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean and avocado salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes