Sounds great, but, If there's no okra, don't call it gumbo ; If there's no basil don't call it pesto . . . . call it a bruschetta (maybe) Period - Dan
Black and Green Olive Pesto
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup(s) pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note