Sounds great, but, If there's no okra, don't call it gumbo ; If there's no basil don't call it pesto . . . . call it a bruschetta (maybe) Period - Dan
Black and Green Olive Pesto
This simple, flavorful pesto is perfect for an impromptu gathering. This spread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several weeks. From GaleLynn Peterson: Long Beach, CA. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup(s) pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note