Black and Blue Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar divided in two
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 cup(s) blackberries fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- whipped cream or ice cream
- 1. Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 2. Combine eggs, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- 3. Spread the batter evenly over bottom of greased 5-quart slow cooker.
- 4. In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel and 3/4 cup sugar. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and pour over batter. Cove.r
- 5. Cook on High 2-2.5 hours, or until toothpick inserted into batter comes out clean. Turn off cooker.
- 6. Uncover and let stand 30 minutes before serving. Spoon from cooker and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes