In Canada, sweetened condensed milk comes in 300mL containers or around 10 oz. So I had to measure the second can. But I'm starting to think that I didn't quite get it right or something. The fudge just turns so soft as soon as it comes out of the fridge. I could not cut it into presentable squares. They looked terrible. And even if you don't care about presentation, they would just melt in people's hands before they could get it to their mouth. So, eventually, I started forming them into balls and rolling in cocoa, etc and hopefully, they are now disguised as truffles!
Bittersweet Fudge with Sea Salt
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Total: 1 Hour, 11 Minutes
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Stir in chocolate.
- 2. Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper; sprinkle with salt. Chill about 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares with a hot knife.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note