Five stars. Mediterranean sea salt is the best you can get. But it's palate, not palette.
Bittersweet Fudge with Sea Salt
Sprinkled sea salt surprises the palette and brings out rich, dark chocolate flavor in Bittersweet Fudge with Sea Salt. Atop this fudgy treat, flaky types of salt shaped like pyramids or thin shards show up the best and won't overpower the sweet.
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Total: 1 Hour, 11 Minutes
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Stir in chocolate.
- 2. Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper; sprinkle with salt. Chill about 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares with a hot knife.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note