Made to direction using Barcardi and Myers. Very disappointing, probably should have tried a recipe with a blend of fruit juices but BEYC caught my attention.
Bitter End Yacht Club Planter's Punch
Yield: 3 1/4 cups
- 1/2 to 1 cup 151-proof rum*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum*
- 1 1/3 cups fresh orange juice
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: maraschino cherries, orange slices
- Combine first 5 ingredients; serve over crushed ice. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and an orange slice.
- *In testing, we used 1/2 to 1 cup Bacardi 151-proof Rum and 1/2 cup Myers's Rum.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bitter End Yacht Club Planter's Punch Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages