Bite-Size Crab Quiches
These mouthwatering morsels make an appealing appetizer. From Virginia Ricks: Roy, Utah. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 6-ounce can(s) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- • Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard remaining piece of dough). Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- • Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note