I've made this recipe 3 times, twice for family and once for coworkers and everyone loved them and many requested the recipe, so that's always a good sign. Very easy to make is what I loved about them too.
Bite-Size Cinnamon-Pecan Twirls
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontazs; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake pecans and butter in a lightly greased 8-inch round cake pan 2 minutes. Swirl pan to combine, and bake 2 more minutes. Remove from oven, and stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; spread mixture over bottom of pan.
- 2. Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Stir together granulated sugar and remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; sprinkle over rectangles. Roll up each rectangle tightly, starting at 1 long side; press edges to seal. Cut each log into 5 slices; place slices, cut sides down, in prepared pan. (Space slices equally in pan; slices will not touch.)
- 3. Bake at 375° for 14 to 16 minutes or until center rolls are golden brown and done. Remove from oven, and immediately invert pan onto a serving plate. Spoon any topping in pan over rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads