Resistant Starch: 2.3g
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, and cook 15 minutes or until potatoes can be pierced with a fork. Drain and cool potatoes. Slice potatoes in half.
2. While potatoes cook, divide steak into 4 equal portions, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks to pan, and cook 46 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of the steak reads 160°. Transfer steaks to a plate, and keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low; add 2 teaspoons oil and shallot to pan. Arrange potatoes, cut sides down, in pan, and cook 5 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown.
4. Season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer potatoes to a bowl, and keep warm.
5. Increase heat to medium-high. Add wine, and gently scrape pan to loosen browned bits. Add remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Place 1 cup arugula on each of 4 plates; divide steak and potatoes evenly. Top each serving with approximately 1 tablespoon sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.