Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 13 4/5 ounce(s) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 1-4 ounce(s) tomato and basil feta cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil
- Unroll dough, and place on a lightly greased 18x12 inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 13x9 inch rectangle. Brush dough evenly with olive oil.
- Invert dough onto grill cooking grate; peel off foil. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat 2 - 3 minutes or until bottom of dough is browned. Turn dough over, and grill, covered, 1-2 minutes or until bottom is set. Carefully remove crust from grill to an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Microwave pizza sauce in a small glass bowl at high 30 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Spread sauce evenly over crust; top with tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses and basil. Return pizza to cooking grate
- Grill, covered, 3-5 minutes or until crust is done and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes