Bistro Breakfast Panini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 slice(s) sourdough bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 ounce(s) Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 thin slice(s) apple
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- • In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- • Meanwhile, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- • Place eggs on two slices of bread; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with cheese, apple, bacon, spinach and remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- • Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note