- 1 pound lean ground bison or ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Asian black bean sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 large head butter lettuce, separated into leaves
- Sriracha chili sauce
- calories 433
- caloriesfromfat 59 %
- protein 27 g
- fat 28 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 4 g
- sodium 249 mg
- cholesterol 80 mg
How to Make It
Combine bison, ginger, and garlic in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring to break up meat, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Add bean sauce and hoisin and stir just until combined. Stir in water chestnuts and onions.
Spoon bison mixture into a serving bowl. Put peanuts in a small bowl and set lettuce leaves on a platter. Serve with Sriracha.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.