- 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 small head butter lettuce, inner leaves separated
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 8 whole wheat slider buns
- calories 444
- fat 24.2 g
- satfat 7.6 g
- monofat 11 g
- polyfat 2.9 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- sugars 7 g
- fiber 9 g
- sodium 544 mg
How to Make It
Mash avocado, sour cream, lime juice and zest, jalapeño, cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl until chunky. Press plastic wrap onto surface of guacamole, and refrigerate.
Combine bison, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper in a small bowl. Form into eight 2-ounce patties, transfer to a plate, and set aside.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill sliders until thoroughly cooked; 4 minutes per side for medium.
Layer one lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato, and an onion ring on bottom half of each bun, and top with 2 tablespoons guacamole. Add a slider, and top with other half of bun.