- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound bison ribeye, trimmed and cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- calories 163
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 25.1 g
- carbohydrate 0.2 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 67 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 335 mg
- calcium 7 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Remove bison from marinade, and discard remaining marinade. Thread bison evenly onto each of 4 (12-inch) skewers, and sprinkle with salt. Place the skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately.