Biscuits and Gravy
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Biscuits (store brand or Pillsbury) package directions
- 1 log(s) Tennessee Pride Sausage - HOT browned in pan
- 2 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) flour
- Heat oven to biscuit package instructions: Bake biscuits.
- Brown sausage over medium heat. Add flour (start with 4 tablespoons) to meat, mix. Add milk. Stir until thick. Add more flour for added thickness. Heat through.
- Plate biscuits add gravy, boom!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DropsBucket and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note