Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) milk
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a medium size bowl. Cut in butter then add milk and stir. Roll them out and cut them small. Bake at 300f for approx. 10 minutes.
- NOTE: you can always drop them and bake instead of roll them out. Different texture and slightly different taste.
- NOTE: dough freezes well
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KuriosityKat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note