- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup almond macaroon crumbs, divided
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- Additional whipped cream
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Beat egg white (at room temperature) in a medium mixing bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream and macaroon crumbs, reserving 1 tablespoon crumbs for garnish. Add 3 tablespoons brandy and cherry juice.
- Place eight individual paper muffin cups in a muffin pan. Spoon mixture evenly into cups. Lightly cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until set.
- Dollop each with additional whipped cream; sprinkle with reserved macaroon crumbs, and top with a cherry. Serve on individual dessert plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts