- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 pound(s) sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar(s) pizza sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury's Grands biscuits (I use origninal or flaky layers)
- 1/2 onion sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cup(s) other veggies if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Brown ground beef in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Stir in pepperoni.
- Drain excess fat. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut bisuits into quarters, and place in the bottom of greased baking dish.
- Spread meat mixture evenly over the biscuits. Top with onion and other veggies.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Biscuit Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza