Biscuit Mushroom Bake
Mushroom lovers will appreciate this homestyle recipe: golden biscuits rest atop loads of sliced mushrooms and a flavorful gravy. From Dawn Esterly: Meadville, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 12-ounce tube refrigerated biscuits
- • In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add broth and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika.
- • Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Arrange biscuits over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note