Biscuit Hot Browns
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 large frozen biscuits
- 1 pound roasted turkey slices
- Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced and halved
- Bake 4 large frozen biscuits according to package directions. Split biscuits in half, and toast.
- Arrange 2 halves of biscuits in each of 4 lightly greased individual baking dishes. Top biscuits evenly with turkey. Pour hot Cheese Sauce evenly over turkey, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned; remove from oven. Top evenly with bacon and tomato. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch