Biscuit, Ham and Potato Bake
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 2 Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1. Place frozen biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 40 seconds or until soft.
- 2. Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and mustard with wire whisk until blended. Stir in potatoes, ham and cheese.
- 3. Spray 1-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in dish. Pour egg mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuits are covered with egg mixture.
- 4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. .
- Add some zip to the dish when you substitute shredded hot pepper-Monterey Jack cheese for the cheddar cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Biscuit, Ham and Potato Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes