More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients. Gradually add milk, stirring to form a soft dough.
- 2. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 5 or 6 times. Pat or roll dough into an 8- x 4-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 8 (1/2-inch-wide) strips. Arrange strips on a lightly greased baking sheet; brush evenly with melted butter.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and sprinkle breadsticks evenly with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven, and bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note