- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated jumbo flaky biscuits
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Roll each biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
- Invert 8 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins, several inches apart, on a lightly greased baking sheet. Coat outside of cups with cooking spray.
- Mold flattened biscuits around outside of custard cups, and bake at 350° for 14 minutes.
- Cool slightly, and remove biscuit bowls from cups.
- NOTE: Frozen biscuits may be substituted. Let thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator. Biscuits may be slightly sticky; lightly flour before rolling out. Bake at 350° for 16 to 18 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note