- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- 4 eggs room T
- 1/3 cup(s) butter soft
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) nuts
- 3/4 cup(s) Chocolate chunks
- 1) Preheat oven at 350F (180C). Place parchemin paper on a cookie plate
- 2) Mix in a bowl the flour, the baking powder and the zest
- 3) In a small bowl, mix one egg with 1 tb of water. Reserve
- 4) In a big bowl, whip butter and sugar for 3 minutes at maximum speed. Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time.Reduce speed and incorporate the flour mix. Add chocolate and nuts and mix delicately with a fork.
- 5) Split the dough in two parts, form 2 logs of about 10 inches long. Sprinkle some flour on it and put them on the cookie plate. Flatten them till they get to 4 X 11 X 3/4 inches. Paint with the egg mix.
- 6) Bake in mid-oven for 20 min, till the top is firm. Cool down for 15min.
- 7) Reduce oven temperature to 300F (150C).
- 8) Cut the 2 logs diagonally in 1/2 inch slices. Cook in the oven 15min on both sides. Cool down completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chazmyr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Biscotti chocolate Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies