Birthday Cake Cookies
Lose the cake and try Birthday Cake Cookies this year--a sweet treat at any age.
Yield: Makes 10
- 1 16-1/2 oz. tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 16-oz. container white frosting
- few drops desired food coloring
- Garnish: candy sprinkles
- 10 birthday candles
- Shape 1/3 of cookie dough into 10, one-inch balls; press into bottoms and up sides of lightly greased mini muffin cups. Shape remaining dough into 10 equal balls; press into bottoms and up sides of lightly greased regular muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees; bake mini cookies 8 to 9 minutes; bake regular cookies 10 to 11 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in tins on wire racks. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Tint the frosting with food coloring. Spread frosting over top and sides of each cookie. Place one mini cookie on top of one regular cookie. Decorate with sprinkles. Press a candle into center of each cookie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies