- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (16 1/2-ounce) can pitted Bing cherries, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola soft drink
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Drain pineapple and cherries, reserving juices. Bring reserved juices and cola to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; stir in gelatin. Remove from heat; stir 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in pineapple, cherries, and pecans; pour into a lightly greased 6 1/2-cup mold. Cover and chill 8 hours. Unmold onto a serving dish.