Bing Cherry and Cranberry Salad
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 (3-ounce) packages black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups cola soft drink
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can pitted bing cherries, drained and quartered
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat; remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in cola and next 3 ingredients to gelatin mixture; pour into 12 cup ring mold. Cover and chill 8 hours or until firm.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Coca Cola for cola soft drink.
- Karen Torres
- 260 Giard Road
- Box 16
- Aguadella, Puerto Rico
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This