BING CHERRY COLA SALAD
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bing Cherries canned
- 13 1/2 ounce(s) crushed pineaple
- 3 ounce(s) black cherry jello
- 3 ounce(s) wild raspberry jello
- 12 ounce(s) Coca Cola
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery finely diced
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese
- Drain juice from cherries and pineapple. Place fruit to the side. Add enough water to juices to make 2 cups. Put in pan and bring juice to a boil. Remove from heat and dd gelatins and stir until dissolved. Then add Coke.
- Stir and place in refrigerator until partly congealed.
- While the gelatins set up. Pit (if needed) and cut the cherries in half. Then combine cherries, pecans, pineapple, celery and cream cheese.
- When the gelatine is partly congealed combine it with the fruit mixture and pour into desired mold and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes