BING CHERRY COLA SALAD
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bing Cherries canned
- 13 1/2 ounce(s) crushed pineaple
- 3 ounce(s) black cherry jello
- 3 ounce(s) wild raspberry jello
- 12 ounce(s) Coca Cola
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery finely diced
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese
- Drain juice from cherries and pineapple. Place fruit to the side. Add enough water to juices to make 2 cups. Put in pan and bring juice to a boil. Remove from heat and dd gelatins and stir until dissolved. Then add Coke.
- Stir and place in refrigerator until partly congealed.
- While the gelatins set up. Pit (if needed) and cut the cherries in half. Then combine cherries, pecans, pineapple, celery and cream cheese.
- When the gelatine is partly congealed combine it with the fruit mixture and pour into desired mold and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by qabowman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note