Bing Cherry-and-Cranberry Salad
This salad adds color and sweet-tart flavor.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 (3-ounce) packages black cherry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups cola soft drink
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can pitted Bing cherries, drained and quartered
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat; remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir cola, cranberry sauce, cherries, and chopped pecans into gelatin mixture; pour into a lightly greased 12-cup ring mold. Cover and chill 8 hours or until firm.
- Unmold congealed salad onto a serving platter.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Coca-Cola for cola soft drink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note