Billies breakfast casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) onion garlic croutans
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound(s) mild breakfast sausage browned
- 6 eggs
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies (large can)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 large bag(s) frozen hash browns shredded
- Place croutons in a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Top with browned sausage and hash browns. Mix eggs, milk, salt/pepper, mustard, chilies, and soup. Pour over entire dish. Cover and refridgerate overnight. In morning top with remaining cheese and bake 1 1/2 hours at 300 degrees. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Billies breakfast casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch