Biju's Creamy Cocoa Oatmeal
Creamy cocoa oatmeal from the author of the feed zone cookbook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Steel-cut oats
- 2 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 whole(s) banana mashed
- 3 tablespoon(s) flaxseed ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/3 cup(s) dried tart cherries
- 1/3 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) maple syrup
- In a pot, boil 1 1/2 cups steel-cut oats and 2 cups each water and milk. Simmer 15 minutes. Stir in 1 mashed banana, 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed, 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1 cup water. Cook 10 minutes. Add 1/3 cup each walnuts and dried tart cherries. Serve with maple syrup and blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lekeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note