Big Mushroom Meatloaf
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 cup(s) Portabella Mushroom Chopped
- 1.25 pound(s) Extra lean beef Ground
- 0.5 cup(s) Canned tomatoes Crushed
- 0.25 cup(s) Quick cooking oats
- 0.25 cup(s) Fat free egg substitute
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until completely softened, 5 - 7 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a large bowl, and pat dry. Add all remaining ingredients except for ketchup. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to the loaf pan and smooth out the surface.
- Evenly spread ketchup over the meatloaf.
- Bake until cooked through, about 50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes