Big Mushroom Meatloaf
Hungrygirl.com recipe 1 serving: 189 calories, 5 g fat, 441mg sodium, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 26g protein .
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) Portabella Mushroom Chopped
- 1.25 pound(s) Extra lean beef Ground
- 0.5 cup(s) Canned tomatoes Crushed
- 0.25 cup(s) Quick cooking oats
- 0.25 cup(s) Fat free egg substitute
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until completely softened, 5 - 7 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a large bowl, and pat dry. Add all remaining ingredients except for ketchup. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to the loaf pan and smooth out the surface.
- Evenly spread ketchup over the meatloaf.
- Bake until cooked through, about 50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note