Big Kahuna Recovery Burger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey or other lean ground meat
- jalapeo slices
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 4 slice(s) pineapple
- 4 slice(s) swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- whole grain buns, toasted
- Cook the turkey patties on high heat, 3 to 4 minutes per side, basting with the teriyaki sauce as you go. While the burgers cook, grill the pineapple and onion until lightly charred. Put each burger on a bun and layer on onion, pineapple, jalapeo, and cheese; top with more sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stephusc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Big Kahuna Recovery Burger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes