Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Kraft mayo
- 4 ounces Blue cheese crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon Onion powder
- Use electric mixer to combine all ingredients until smooth. Tightly cover
- and refrigerate. Use within 10 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings