Bierocks are meat-filled pocket pastries originating in Eastern Europe, possibly in Germany or Russia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (8 ounce) cans refrigerated dinner roll dough
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound(s) Pork Sausage
- 5 cup(s) Shredded Cabbage
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1. Roll out dough to 1/4 inch in thickness, then cut into 5 inch squares.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until browned; make sure there is no remaining pink color. Stir in cabbage, onions and salt with meat. Saute for about 20 minutes. Turn down heat to warm.
- 3. Fill each dough square with a tablespoon of meat filling. Seal dough by bringing the four corners up and then overlapping them. Place pastry upside down on a baking sheet; brush each roll with melted butter.
- 4. Allow rolls to rise for 1 hour and then bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steve359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note