Bibb Salad with Basil Green Goddess Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) chopped scallions, white and green
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 head(s) Bibb lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- Place the mayonnaise, scallions, basil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the sour cream and process just until blended. (If not using immediately, refrigerate the dressing until ready to serve.)
- Cut each head of lettuce into quarters, remove some of the cores, and arrange on 6 salad plates. Cut the tomatoes into wedges and add to the plates. Pour on the dressing and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note