Beverly and Donna's Bean Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) Dennisons Chili Con Carne
- 7 ounce(s) diced green chilies
- 7 ounce(s) sliced black olives
- Mexican cheese shredded
- Smear cream cheese on bottom of square pan or pie plate. Cover with Chili, diced chilies and sliced olives. Completely cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 min. Serve with Freitos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beverly and Donna's Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers