Betty Crocker Praline Crumb Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix 1 lb 1.5 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) toffee bits
- 2 package(s) cream cheese 8-0z each softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Gold Medal all-purpse flour
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cookie mix in bowl; cut in butter using pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, 1/4 cup of the caramel topping, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping, pecans and toffee bits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elisaac2629 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Betty Crocker Praline Crumb Caramel Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts