Betty Crocker Ham & Egg Bake
- 6 cups frozen (not thawed) hash browns
- 2 cups diced, fully cooked smoked ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 6 large eggs or 1 1/2 cups egg beaters
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup small curd, creamed cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle 3 cups of the potatoes evenly in baking dish. Layer with ham, cheese, bell pepper & mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining potatoes over the mushrooms.
- Beat eggs with milk, cottage cheese & pepper with fork until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes, until light golden brown and set in center.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by randig and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Betty Crocker Ham & Egg Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch