Betty Crocker Cowboy Caviar
Bean dip with black beans and olives
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) chopped ripe olivers drained
- 1 head(s) small onion (quarter cup) finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 whole(s) eggs boiled, chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion, green with top sliced
- Mix all ingredients except cream cheese, eggs, and green onions. Cover and friderate at least 2 hours.
- Spread cream cheese on serving plate. Spoon bean mixture evenly over cream cheese. Arrange eggs on bean mixture in ring around edge of plate. Sprinkle with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AtlantaDebbie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note