Better than Spaghetti Bake
- 1 can(s) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 box(es) Spaghetti noodles (1 lb) Boiled
- 1 container(s) Cottage Cheese
- 1 container(s) Cream cheese, softened (or buy whipped)
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 350, and boil noodles. In an 8x10 glass cooker, place 4 TBS butter, and 1/2 of the noodles in the bottom. Pour 1/2 the Spaghetti sauce onto the noodles
- In a separate bowl, mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and 1/2 of the shredded mozzarella. Size of containers do not matter.. the larger amount of cream cheese/cottage cheese will make the dish creamier. Adjust to your families liking!
- Using an Ice cream scoop, scoop 1/2 the cheese mix onto your Spaghetti sauce layer.
- Add the rest of the noodles to the top, then Spaghetti sauce, then scoop the remainder of the cheese mix. Lightly spread the top layer to make it even (it is OK If it mixes!).
- Top with the rest of the cheese, and cook for 30-45 min covered, uncovering for the last 10 to brown the cheese.
- We serve ours with Garlic bread and Garlic Green beans!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinaMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note