- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Fish Base
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
How to Make It
Mix the fish base, soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable oil, garlic, and lime juice in a small bowl. Add the marinade and the salmon to a re-sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to 400°F.
Remove the salmon from the marinade and place directly onto the grill and grill for 5 - 6 minutes per side.
Remove the salmon from the grill and serve immediately.