Better Spinach Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) kefir Lifeway Lowfat Plain
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 package(s) spinach frozen chopped, thawed and drained of a 10oz package
- 1 loaf(s) sourdough bread round
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, kefir, dry soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- 2. Remove the top of the sourdough bread, and hollow it out. Fill with spinach dip, and tear the bread from the inside into pieces for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cassandramb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note