Better Spinach Dip
Everyone’s favorite game day snack gets a nutritious make over with the addition of Lifeway Plain Lowfat Kefir. Make this a day ahead so the flavors have time to come together, and serve with chips, fresh veggies or chunks of bread.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) kefir Lifeway Lowfat Plain
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 package(s) spinach frozen chopped, thawed and drained of a 10oz package
- 1 loaf(s) sourdough bread round
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, kefir, dry soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- 2. Remove the top of the sourdough bread, and hollow it out. Fill with spinach dip, and tear the bread from the inside into pieces for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cassandramb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note