Better Spinach Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) kefir Lifeway Lowfat Plain
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 package(s) spinach frozen chopped, thawed and drained of a 10oz package
- 1 loaf(s) sourdough bread round
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, kefir, dry soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- 2. Remove the top of the sourdough bread, and hollow it out. Fill with spinach dip, and tear the bread from the inside into pieces for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cassandramb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes