Better Spanish Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) 5-minute White Rice
- 2 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped yellow onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chucky-style Salsa
- 3 tablespoon(s) Petite diced tomatoes with jalapeno
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Yellow Corn
- Chop onion put in pan with oil. Cook until onions start to turn golden.
- Add chicken broth and rice, mix well so all the rice is wet. Leave uncovered.
- Add corn, diced tomatoes, salsa and cilantro.
- Continue stirring occasionally until all the liquid boils off.
- Serving tip: Top with shredded Mexican (cheddar/jack) cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toni312 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note