This is the best yellow cake that I have ever made...
Better Butter Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter Room Temp
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 3 cup(s) Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 1 box(es) Large Box Vanilla Pudding
- 1 drop(s) 1 Cap Vanilla Flavoring
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees, Cream Butter, Add Sugar and Fluff Sugar and butter together, approx 7 minutes, Add one Egg at a time, mix each egg before adding the next, Alternate Flour and Milk until mixes completely, add Pudding and Mix until smooth, Add one cap of Vanilla Flavoring and mix until mixed well. Bake at 350 degrees until done
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katienorton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note