I have been making this for years for the holidays. It's always a favorite and always requested at gatherings. To this day, my daughter makes it every Thanksgiving and says Thanksgiving dinner just wouldn't be the same without it. Try it, and I'm sure it will also become a favorite at your holiday table. Also great with a whipped cream, cool whip, or marshmallow topping.
Bette's Cranberry Jello Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 6oz raspberry jello
- 3 c. boiling water
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 8 1/4 can crushed pineapple
- 1 T lemon juice, Chopped Walnuts, amount to your taste
- 2 stalks celery , 1 med apple, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small orange, seeded and cut into 1" pieces, 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- Dissolve jello and sugar in hot water. Add pineapple and lemon juice. Chill until partially set.
- Finely chop celery and apple. Transfer to bowl. Repeat with 1 c at a time of the cranberries. Then repeat with the orange. Add cranberries and orange to apple mixture. Adds nuts. Fold mixture into jello, mixing well. Transfer to jello mold. Chill until firm. Turn onto platter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KeysBet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bette's Cranberry Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads