Bethany's Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 bottle(s) Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1/2 bottle(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Cube chicken. Boil until cooked. Immediately put under cold water. Shred chicken.
- Mix together all ingredients except cheddar. Pour into baking dish. Top with cheddar.
- Bake 325 degrees for 20 minutes until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Randi's Recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bethany's Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers