Listed as 5 ingredients or less....not correct.
Best Prawns Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 cup(s) fish sauce
- 2 block(s) garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ounce(s) rice vermicelli
- 1 piece(s) loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup(s) salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 pinch(s) hot chiles, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Let stand 30 minutes; discard garlic.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Peel prawns, leaving tails intact. Arrange prawns on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes or until done, turning once.
- 4. Cook noodles according to package directions. Combine noodles, green onions, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice mixture, tossing to coat. Top with prawns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NewProduser9876 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note