Best Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) frozen Ore-Ida southern hash browns
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a greased 13x9 pan. Saute cornflake crumbs in 1/4 cup butter and then sprinkle on top of casserole. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes