Best Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) frozen Ore-Ida southern hash browns
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a greased 13x9 pan. Saute cornflake crumbs in 1/4 cup butter and then sprinkle on top of casserole. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note