This is good. Easy, tasty.
The Best Pot Roast Ever
- 2 cups water
- 1 5 to 6-lb. beef pot roast
- 1 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 .7-oz. pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 .87-oz. pkg. brown gravy mix
- 6 to 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 to 10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- Pour water into a large oval slow cooker; add roast. Combine mixes and sprinkle over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours; add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hours of cooking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes