Best Peanut Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter crunchy
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) white sugar
- 2 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, hot pepper sauce and garlic until well mixed. Gradually stir in water until texture is smooth and creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ErynEMorgan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note